View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 10:39 PM   #21
MessyGuru
Baby Member

1. When did you first notice you had an interest in getting messy or seeing others messy? I was in fifth grade, and I was watching TV and really wanted to know what it was like to get pied in the face. Eventually it happened and I've been hooked ever since.

2. Do you prefer to get messy yourself or mess others? Much prefer to get messy myself, although that sadly doesn't get happen too often since I have roommates.

3. If you like to get messy, what are your top three substances to use? I like whipped cream, cake frosting, and cake batter the best, but I will gladly use anything sweet that's available.

3, a. If you like to get others messy, which three substances do you like to use on your victim? If I'm seeing someone else get messy, the best thing is a pie or a cake right in their face.

4. Do you enjoy messy games? If so, which ones? I haven't gotten to play any, since I don't have anyone to play with, so I don't know.

5. What was your first messy experience? I got a pie in my face for my birthday when I was 12.

6. What was your messiest experience? I had a private session with a messy video producer, and it was rather large (but I dream of bigger ones)

7. Do you enjoy mess for sexual reasons or silly reasons, or why do you enjoy it? It's a big turn on for me, but there is certainly a silliness element that plays into it, along with the wonderful feelings of all the sensations.

8. Have you found people in real life that shared this? As I said earlier, I reached out to a video producer and had a private session, but other than that, sadly the answer is no.

9. Do you ever feel embarrassed about this kink? Yes (a lot), but I try to remind myself that it's no weirder than any other kink.

10. Is there a messy video you have as a favourite? Not any one in particular.

11. Do you like gradual mess, I.E. a slow game, or do you prefer something quick like a food fight? I think that there is a time and a place for both, but more often I will take the gradual mess and enjoy the process.

12. Do you have a messy fantasy? There's a bunch, but the main one would be having a partner who would play with me and fully participate, and an income that would let me play as often as I wanted. Realistically, there are a couple of session ideas that I have floating around in my head for when I have the money for another private session.

13. Is there a substance you haven’t tried yet that you want to? A number of them: I've never done anything savory, and since I'm state-side, I'd love to try custard.

14. Have you ever been upset by seeing someone else messy? Not upset, but jealous.

15. Are there any other kinks you like to combine with messiness? Wedgies, light bondage, spandex/lycra

16. Have you ever been messy in public? Yes, but it was only a pie in the face

17. Are there any tools you like to use, I.e. buckets, gunge tank etc.? There are some I fantasize about using (dunk tanks, for instance), but I don't have any tools, so...

18. Are colors important to you? A little, but I can't really see what's on half of me, so only somewhat important.

19. Is texture of the mess important? Absolutely. The feeling is everything.

20. How do you like the mess to be delivered? I.e. over the head, in your underwear, etc... Any way you want to deliver it. Smashed in my face, dumped over my head, smeared over my body, poured in my clothes, or wedgied up my ass. Just get the food on me.

21. Is temperature important to you? Yes. I prefer warm foods, but I enjoy playing with temperature sometimes like using ice cream to change it up a bit.

22. What don’t you like getting messy with? I don't like the smell of peanut butter, and I don't like raw eggs. Also, things that aren't food. If it's on me, it better be all over me, so it might end up in my mouth too.

23. Did you ever have an embarrassing experience? I.e. being caught? Sort of, but I don't want to discuss it.

24. Are there any clothes you prefer to wear doing this? For some reason, I prefer to wear women's one piece swimsuits or leotards, and spandex shorts. Occasionally, I will wear a full outfit (either gender) or go nude, but most of the time it's just that.

25. Where do you do this? I.e. in the shower: Anywhere I can, but mainly in the shower so I can clean it up easier.

26. What prep do you do before getting messy? Making all the food that needs to be made, grabbing a couple trash bags, opening the safety seals, and grabbing some towels.
MessyGuru is offline   Reply With Quote