View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 06:50 AM   #4
lollyem

This is one of my favorite ways to combine earning your orgasm with chance, it may be fun for you too!

The time period is one week max. For every edge you do, you gain a point. At any point during the week, you can use a random number generator to select a random number between 1-100. If the random number is the amount of points you have or below, then you get to come. If it's not... Bad luck, no orgasm for you.

Example situation: You decide to roll on the last day, and have managed to do 38 edges. You RNG, and get a 24. Congrats! Orgasm for you!

It would be in your best interest to save up your RNG roll til the end of the week, after you've earned as many points as you can.

Note: Your chances of being able to come will probably be ~35-50% according to your edging averages. If you want to make it more likely that you'll be able to come at the end of the week, you can bump up an edge to be worth 2 points.

hello!
31/f/bi

My Return to Denial Thread

extended likes&limits
likes: pain & abuse, edging & denial, anal, DP, nipple play/pain, pussy/clit abuse, dice games, teasing, discreet public play, exercise based dares, my sex toys

hard limits: public, family, face photo, scat/urine, bestiality, excessive time requirements, blackmail, feet, messy, ice
lollyem is offline   Reply With Quote