Thread: Bust my balls
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 08:43 AM   #1
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Default Bust my balls

Been in and out of a few threads for a while and seen several along these lines and thought it might be fun (and you all might make me regret it too lol, but that could be fun as well)

so everyone who posts can add either 30 busts to be done however I want,
or 20 done however you tell me to (how hard, balls tied, with something ect..)

No back to back posts got to have at least one other person between your posts (of you really want to bust me that bad Kik is kiton01 we can talk there about it)

Well with that have fun with my balls I’ll try and keep up decently with this and unless it gets really crazy and I half to pause it to get caught up this is open Indefinitely

Edit
Ok new rule/game (I’ll probably regret but what the heck) single ball team bust
So two people will each give me 5 set of 20 busts (yes you tell me how to do them) to be done to one ball (tell me which for each person) one person taking my right ball and the other taking my left the winner is the one who makes there ball hurt most (just don’t break me guys) and the winner will also get to give me busts to do on Kik for half an hour (with proof of they want (no face)

Rules for this each person can only do one of these games per day (even if they have a different pattern)

Let me know when you posts if it’s for this game and who your going against and which ball your busting

This doesn’t mean you can’t give me busts like normal cuz you can bust me there as you like

If something is unclear let me know I’ll try and clear it up

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534

Last edited by Kiton; 03-24-2021 at 09:36 AM.
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote