View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 05:13 AM   #1
TallSub

Default 23 [M]ake my next orgasm uncertain

Hello everyone,

in a week I will have broken my current denial record of 102 days without an orgasm and I actually want to keep going but with some uncertainty built into it.

My plan is to have to try to earn my attempts to get an orgasm and to have some time between each attempt. Thats were you come into play:

Im looking for tasks of two different types:
  1. Tasks that determine the amount of time between orgasm attempts. These can either be random times (in a faproulette style sort of) or should be earned by me by completing things over multiple days (I have an eye on Bexx´s orgam denial exercise plan, which you can find after a quick search on the forum)
  2. Tasks that make it hard for me to cum during my attempt for an orgasm. For example only having 100 strokes to cum or having to do it handsfree.

To give a bit more context:
The duration tasks should be of some reasonable time. I dont want to have an attempt to cum every second day but also dont want to wait for 3 months. I will give some feedback to your posts if I think they are too long or too short. For the cum tasks im specifically not looking for time-only tasks like "you have to cum in 30 seconds otherwise you are denied". Though in combination with some other aspect its fine (example from above: "cum without using your hands but you only have 2 minutes to do so"). Be creative

I will keep you updated from time to time and hope that we all will have some fun
PM Dares

I should change my name to TallSwitch
TallSub is offline   Reply With Quote