View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 09:49 AM   #140
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

And here I hope you miss my warning , I can't punish your for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubTastic View Post
Thank you so much for a creative and painful orgasm. I look forward to more orgasms, maybe less painful, in the future? Sore pussy and a nicly red ass.
We shall see, not that I promise anything and be glad that your not plugged while being hit. Red isn't a bad colour especially since there's purple. Maybe you'll enjoy your next orgasm or not
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubTastic View Post
Orgasms I have been gifted: 25 + 12
It's four more than yesterday. It must be hard for your ms. Pussy, your owner is a real slave-driver.

Question,
Have your ever limped when you wake up?
Since you've been feeling a lot of pain, which one you prefer? Penetration in dry vagina or anal without stretching

A lot of people told me if toothpaste can heal redness so apply it to your ass. Take your rabbit and use it in reverse. Put the side tip near/in your backhole and keep trusting with low vibration speed. After your first cum, change the speed to high and keep it there. Start using your Satisfyer.

I'm thinking to add more option for your punishment. As much as I enjoy your pain, it's not really fun to keep doing that. Is there anything you dislike except disappointing me? It's not necessarily related to pain. For this dare, let's change the punishment. Wedgie yourself with a crothrope. 10 seconds early is 3 minutes wedgie.
Spoiler:
Round up, 1 seconds=3 minutes :D