View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 02:53 AM   #136
Kelhel

Welcome back Subtastic! Always fun seeing you torment yourself so easily, and how much you enjoy being a dirty slut.

Before starting I would like you to get yourself sexy with a plugg and some nice lingerie, take some pictures of you needy cunt and make sure your wet pussy shows.

I have a few questions so that you'll regret ever begging us to let you cum, dirty sluts need to remember that cumming is a gift and that you need to work to deserve it:

1. Have you ever had sex in three or more positions in one session?
2.Have you ever had sex continuously for 1 hour or more?
3.Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with breaks for eating, etc)?
4.Have you ever had your sexual technique/style/skill openly praised by someone?
5.Have you ever written an explicitly erotic story?
6.Have you ever brought your partner to orgasm using only your hands? Mouth? Pussy? Asshole?
7.Have you ever been told you’re dirty because of the things you say?
8.Have you ever gotten really turned on by saying or hearing dirty talk?
9.Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends?
10.Have you ever identified as bisexual–to yourself? to partners? to friends?

So for the most exciting part, how should you get to cum? You are to put on your most extensive self bondage, cuffs on your legs and arms, bound together on the back of your body usind your time lock.

Use your Hitachi force belt, and place the wand pushing on your clit, you may choose the strength of the vibrations. And assuming you'll still be wearing your plug, I say you should keep it in.

Clamp you nipples using 2 clothespins on each, and gag your whore mouth, I think you're about to be loud. And we don't want your neighbors to find you, do we?

Finish of the masterpiece by placing your phone somewhere you can see the pictures of your pussy and asshole. Turn on the vibe and set the time on your lock.

I'll give you two options when it comes to time, either 3min per question or 5min. So are you a good sub, ready to please and torment yourself for 50min? or are you a horny sub that just wants to get off and only thinks about her own enjoyment for 30min? I'll leave the option with you...

Report back and if you some how don't reach 10 orgasms I will give you a reason to remember your place, and for your own sake I highly suggest you do reach 10.

Additional, I figured I should help people out if anyone are lacking any questions for this needy girl, I found some good ones here:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com/2012/11/14/73-kinky-questions/amp/

Enjoy your orgasms!
Kelhel is offline   Reply With Quote