View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 06:38 PM   #14
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I have drank my own piss before, and had the woman I was going down on accidentally pee in my mouth once or twice, but this one intrigued me. The amount was more than I had considered before, and the predicament aspect gave the parts of me that like helplessness and humiliation all sorts of tingles.

Day 1: Prep. I drank lots of water... LOTS of water, even right before bed.
Day 2: Gathering. When I first woke up, I had several 16oz bottles ready to catch my morning piss. I filled two. I capped them and set them aside, out of the light, but someplace they could stay at room temperature. I got together the remaining items- rope, handcuffs, 2-liter bottle, etc, and waited for bedtime.
Day 3: Oops. I was busy all day, had forgotten to do the dare the night before, and did not realize time had gone by until I woke up on Day 4...
Day 4: P-Day. This was my last chance to carry through for almost a week, so I HAD to do it today. The only problem was that I no longer had any of the restraints on hand, having left them in a "safe place" that I could not access. Undaunted and determined, I got into my favorite nightie, set the two day old piss bottles on the nightstand, and propped the pillows so that I would not be able to easily move my head. The 2-liter "funnel" went into my mouth, capped only by my tongue in the opening, and I poured the first 16oz of piss into it. I was committed at least that much. I carefully poured the second bottle into the funnel, not wanting to overflow the funnel and make a mess everywhere by default. 32oz of my own urine poised to dump down my gullet.
I learned to "shotgun" beer when I was in the military, and the skill is not one that I have lost. I moved my tongue, opened my throat, and swallowed... and swallowed... and swallowed... It took no more than 20-30 seconds to empty the funnel, I could feel my stomach stretching to take in all that liquid. I did not taste much of it, but it was not too strong, probably from all the water I had prepped with. I did have a little dribble down from the corners of my mouth into my hair and onto the pillows, but nowhere near the soaking that could have happened if I had gagged or coughed at the wrong time.
I think I will be doing this set up again, though I still prefer to get it fresh from the tap, as it were.

Thank you for devising such a wonderful scenario.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote