View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 02:15 PM   #1
Carmennn505

Lifebuoy F Homework Motivation

I'm a college student (f) n have been procrastinating doing my schoolwork/ feeling like I dont need to do it because I could just come up with an excuse, so I feel like I need some extra motivation to just be forced to do it! I really want to get ahead in all the homework I have too but I just am not doing it and have fallen a little behind.

I am taking alot of classes (8), but I decided to do that thinking it'll force me to be more productive anyway, but noo lol.

I need punishments or ultimatums, like "if I don't finish this assignment in one hour, then I'll have to do this" yknow! Also tasks to have to do while doing homework sounds fun

Punish me however you see fit to get me to do my schoolwork; I need structure!

My classes are all online, and I won't do any dares that involve anything in my limits or contacting my professors.

Likes- denial, tasks or dares that are mean, edging, ice play, pain, bladder control, *anal*, dice 🌸

Dislikes (its complicated because I get turned on by dislikes lol but I guess these are still dislikes)- hard pain, clothespins, toothpaste, extreeeme denial 🌸

Limits (won't do)- public, pics or vids, a2m or drinking piss, enemas 🌸
Carmennn505 is offline   Reply With Quote