View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 01:49 PM   #5
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoeniix View Post
get a belt or something like that and try a bit of pussy spanking go light for now but do at least 5 direct hits to you clit but take it easy till you know you can take it
Wow I've never really spanked with a belt before, and especially not on my clit. I did light hits directly on my clit and even that was really intense. My clit is always super sensitive and I'm not sure if that's just the way it is or if it's from me rarely using it directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsomesexmachine View Post
Hey I'd like to help!🤗.so if your up for it put the whole head of your wand inside your pussy at maximum vibrations. Then take a clothes pin and clip it to your clit tape the head of the clothes pin tightly so it's securely fastened. Finally take your other vibrator and tie it to the clothes pin. See how long you can last. If you cum before 3 min you have to keep going until you cum a 2nd time .
It's safe to say that I did not last 3 mins before cumming. Which meant I had to keep going until I could cum a second time. This was borderline too much stimulation, but at the same time, I felt like it was pushing me to a new place, and helped me straddle the line between pleasure and torture.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to diapergirl67 for this post: