View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 08:40 PM   #81
generaterox

Slut, now that you’ve accumulated so many different rules from various getdare members, I think it’s time for you to sit down and calmly analyse the rules that have been given to you. I want you to visualize your life for this 3 weeks while following this rules and make a note on those that you think might not be feasible to do over the course of those 3 weeks.

I’m going to give you a chance to choose the rules that you think you might not be able to follow through, provide your rationale on why you think it cannot be done and then request for permission from getdare members to remove it.

Of course you’ll be given a punishment for removing a rule that has been painstakingly thought up for you but this punishment would be lighter than that of you screwing up when you realise that you are unable to follow through with the rules while you’re on quarantine.

Do treasure this chance that you’ve been given and I look forward to using you during your quarantine.

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to generaterox for this post: