Thread: 25/f ama
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 02:51 PM   #13
catgir93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big White View Post
Welcome to the boards! Your first post is very descriptive, great!
People have looked into your humiliation side. I’ll elaborate on your pain side. You say you love it.

What’s the most painful thing that has happened to your tits? And to your vagina ?
Did any interesting penetrations ?
What’s the “best pain” you have endured ?
What would (hypothetically) be the furthest you’d go pain wise? Would you like to train your tolerance levels?

Enjoy! I liked how full fletched your replies were earlier in the thread, keep it up!

I was going through my old posts and realised I never replied to this. So I thought I'd come back and reply.

The most painful thing...there was this one dare where basically I went through probably about 30 min of nipple torture with pinching, hitting with a wooden spoon, rubbing with sandpaper, and snapping rubber band. After that I had put 2 clothespegs and put a string through the pegs and attach the other end of the string to a door handle. Then I had to kneel and basically crawl backwards away from the door handle and I could feel the string becoming taut and then the pegs started pulling and then they got ripped away as I moved further back. The pain was intense!

Interesting penetrations...I've had the usual household objects. Also ice frozen in a condom. A banana. A hot sauce bottle.

I like to think I have quite a high pain tolerance so I always like to push to see if I can tolerate more. Yeah, so I would like to train my tolerance. Hypothetically, I don't think I have set a limit yet. Needles would be a limit but that's not from a pain point of view but more because of fear of blood/permanent injury etc.

Likes: humiliation and degradation, rules (esp clothing), control, pussy/clit/nipple pain, hidden/semi public, bodywriting, watersports

Dislikes: anal insertions, spanking

Limits - scat, blood, permanent (needle, tattoos etc), public, face
catgir93 is offline   Reply With Quote