View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 11:15 AM   #37
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman
Level 3 complete

Now that I have completed all three "levels" to your challenge, my nipples are so very tender and sore, and I see there are other people giving snaps to complete.

So here's how it went:

Round 1
First roll was a 1, nothing happens reroll
Second roll was a 2. I am starting this level off much better than the others. I got to keep my clothes on this time. I completed 3 normal snaps to move on to round 2. I can definitely feel the snaps even through my clothes, but it was bearable.
Round 2
First roll was 3. Raise the intensity from normal to hard... eek... Next roll was a 2. 3 hard pullback snaps through clothes. As crazy as it may sound, the snaps still hurt very much even with clothes on. It doesn't change the pain level, it just changes the type of pain. So it is more of a thuddy pain mixed with sting unlike the direct contact snaps. My nipples are already hating me at this point.
Round 3
I got pretty lucky in this round and rolled a 2. Another 3 hard pullback snaps and on to round 4. My nipples are going to be sore for days. And all these snaps are really a huge turn-on. I have been wet all day.
Round 4
I got extra lucky with another round. I rolled a 6. So 5 more hard pullback snaps to my sensitive nipples. It doesn't help that with clothes on, my nipples constantly get brushed up against between snaps which keeps them erect and at a heightened intensity for the snaps.
Round 5
Not such a lucky round, honestly. My first roll was a 3. Raise the intensity to max for the remainder of the challenge.
Second roll was another 3. Since already at max, I gave 3 max pullback snaps. These are actually extremely intense and painful. Again with the deep breathing to focus.
Next roll was a 1, apply clamps when not snapping. I applied the clamps through my clothes. Contrary to popular belief, this is quite painful. Here is why, it is not only the nipple and tissue in the clamp. The clothes that are inside the clamp push the clamp and nipple apart and create this sort of stretching of the nipple while pulling the nipple further and further to the strongest part of the clamp.
Next roll was another 1. Since I was already clamping, I had to give another 3 max pullback snaps. I removed the clamps which were paining me and administered the 3 snaps. Very very painful to this point. Once the snaps were done, I place the clamps back and the same pulling, stretching and squeezing pain resumed.
Next roll was luckily a 6. I removed the clamps once again and to my squeezed misshapen nipples administered 5 max pullback snaps.
My nipples are still throbbing and wondering why I decided to do this to myself. I will continue with the additional snaps posted and I am still looking forward to hearing your additional challenges/dares.
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote