View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 10:37 AM   #38
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Oh wow! You've been very active during the weekend and during the last two days. Don't worry about me. I was offline during the weekend as stated in the other thread. And the last days, I was just too busy. But now I will catch up with everything. Reports following soon!

Actually, I can already provide two reports:

On Friday I did my Strippee dare in burst mode. When I came home from work, I started it. I drunk one glass of water immediately. Soon after that I had to pee. I stripped completely naked in order to be allowed to use the toilette. This felt funny. It is a lot more complicated to pee if you have to change your clothes... Luckily I also had to poo, so the dare ended here.

Also today when I came home from work, I did my other Pee dare. I peed into a glass, and since my bladder was really full, I filled the complete glass, my dick completely immersed in the pee. When I was finished, I rolled a 2, which meant I had to take 2 sips. Was not too bad, since I drank a lot of water before. I kind of enjoyed it, so to round it off I took a third sip.

Wow wow wow, you have been very creative. It wasn't intended to make the PM dares more individual within this thread. I thought I just do the lame plain default configurations. However, you put some effort and creativity in it, and I really like your challenge. So I accept everything as is (Also the slave positions, which were not in my active list at all^^ But I also really like them. Thanks for assigning some to me!)

So, keep going if you like what you see, and feel free to bump with keywords any time you feel like

The adding thread advanced not so far as I feared, luckily, so I only have to add 2 new random keywords:
for page 698 COLD'N'SMALL
for page 699 OUCH!

(I put the todos in bold, so I have a better overview...)

Keywords are open!
Active dares: 0
Finished dares: 2
How much more dares I need: 2
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 38, Done: 8, TODO: 30
SLOWLY: 1/2
PLUG: 3/2, Done: 1x
1x: Instead of number of hours, please insert it one hour before bed (on a night when you are not working / school the next day) and remove it one hour after your normal wake time. Enjoy! (BURST!)
1x: 8 hours; preferably when you are awake the entire time
HOT NIGHT 1/2, Done: 1x (1 with burst)
ROPE: 2/2
PET: 0/2, Done: 1x (1 with burst)
SPANKING: 2/2, Done: 1x
1x: with wet wooden spoon (BURST!)
OUCH!: 3/2
CLOTHPINS: 4/2 (1x Burst!)
COLD'N'SMALL: 3/2 (1x BURST!)
PEE: 0/2, Done: 1x
STRIPPEE: 0/2, Done: 1x (1 with burst)
DIRTY: 1/2
BURST count: 6/10 (6x consumed) (can't be given here, see my Promise) as of #10479

Additional PM dares:
SLAVE POSITION, CFM (while kissing the floor but of course!)
SLAVE POSITION - KNEELING HOGTIE position; and suggest that this is done while completely naked and those lovely pins on tongue (2 pins please), and one on each nipple and ear lobe -- this is not to be counted as a dare, but only refining the position slightly to make it more enjoyable). Looking forward to our reports....

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote