View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 10:28 AM   #35
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

@kaiman
Level 2 of your challenge

This time around I was not as lucky although I know it could have been much worse. My poor nipples are writhing in pain and throbbing as I am writing this report. Definitely a small step up from the first level.

Round 1
My first roll again was a 5 which means no shirt again. Next roll was 3 - raise intensity. So before any snaps this level I am already at hard pullback. I knew this was going to be much more intense than the first just from these first two rolls. Next roll was a 4. So 4 hard snaps to my already sensitive nipples. Every single snap in this level made me gasp and jump a bit.
Round 2
My first roll this round was another 5 which means no bra and all the remaining snaps were direct skin contact... ouch... Next roll was a 4. So 4 more hard pullback snaps direct to my tender nipples with nothing covering them. I went a bit slower on this one because the direct contact mixed with the hard pullback was so much more intense.
Round 3
I lucked out in this round and rolled a 2. 3 more hard pullback snaps directly to my throbbing nipples. I think if nipples could scream they would have been cussing at me.
Round 4
I got pretty lucky in this round as well and rolled a 4. 4 more hard pullback naked snaps and I was really gasping with each release of the band. It is more of a mind fuck than anything at this point because I am inflicting this pain on myself. I have to take a deep breath and release the band when I release the air so that I don't think about it too much. My nipples are definitely hating me already for accepting these challenges.
Round 5
First roll was a 1 which means binder clips applied when not snapping. I applied these right away and my nipples were a bit puffy from the snaps so this actually hurt much more than usual.
Second roll was 5. So I rubbed the ice cubes across my nipples for 10 seconds. That timeframe seems extremely short, however, when you have puffy and squeezed nipples this is actually really painful and torturous.
Third roll was a 5 as well. So after re-applying the clamps I had to remove them again for more ice. And again this was very unpleasant. My nipples were then puffy, squeezed, and cold very cold and a little bit wet as well.
Fourth roll was an unfortunate 3. I then raised the snap intensity to max for the remainder. I was so nervous not knowing how many rolls would be left for me.
My lucky last roll was a 2. I administered the last 3 snaps at max capacity direct to my naked nipples. These were actually extra painful. I have been writing this report for at least 5 minutes and my nipples are still pulsating.

I will give this challenge another go as you stated there are 3 "made up" level to this hahaha

I am not sure how my nipples will fair considering I have other challenges coming from you later today... eek... I am really pushing myself with these snaps. I only did a handful of snaps ever in my life before I started this so this is quite an improvement I think.

Stat Update
Each nipple = 169
Total Snaps = 338

This number just keeps growing. I never thought I would be anywhere near this number.
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote