View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 06:13 AM   #70
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Let's take this back on track. I just wanted to do a quick response to Pastrami's questions, don't think this is the place for going deep on the topic or have a discussion about it

Talking about your dirty bucket, mind is blank. I looked through all the rules and it's really hard to find something that doesn't touch a rule you already have. Last idea, beside the two I posted in my punishment reply are:

- toilet water; everytime after you use it, you could take out a glass or two before flushing, add it to your jail bucket and leave all there untill you go for the shower with collected water. You can throw away the content before starting to collect or use it directly on yourself as a first wash. Slaves don't throw away anything. Everything is precious

I can't really think of anything else. Chewed food is the only thing really but it's not like it would get the bucket dirty. Do you have some ideas?
Before we start, where am I going to find a bucket in a hotel? The rubbish bin Perhaps?

We could do toilet water+ piss + chewed food in the bin?
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote