View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 05:20 AM   #68
Sabina
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Well, never said I don't give them

It's a complex topic to extend on in a language that is not mine and I don't want the thread to get boring for you. I'll try to make a really quick summary:

1. It's easy to overdo it; saw too much overpunishing for my taste

2. It's easy for it to become an egoistical thing; when it all should be measured and focused on who's receiving

3. Can be given for not respecting requests/expectations that are not fair; and sometimes it's difficult to set where fair and not fair stands, especially online

4.Can lose his power; it's kinda linked to all the above points

Above this all, I simply prefer for other to have fun times with the things they like. If they like being punished harshly, I'm all in for that for sure hehe.
Apology if I jump in discussion with stranger, Pastrami and without introducing me, but I like the point of view of kaiman and he is wise words, seen put in practice in some game done in privat.
This only my little opinion.

If like he say, the submissive like her dislike to be used against her (consensualky) she only just heve to ask, and will rewarded be
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

MILF receptionist thread here!
You can leave comments.

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote