View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 03:57 AM   #64
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
When I find something I like, it's easy to come up with ideas

The dirty part is tricky cause you already need to use basically everything in certain ways haha. Rules are starting to stack, I have to check it all again to see what it could be compatible.

First ideas are:

1. You gather some ground/dirt on your way to the hotel or before entering it, if possible.

2. Well..you are not using poop for almost anything soooo

Although, I'm not that into shit and you don't seem to be either, I'd prefer to come up with something else.

I'll think a bit about it
Yes I have far too many rules to follow, trying hard not to contradict each one of them.
For dirt, that is definitely not possible to get. And for poop, that could serve as a more severe punishment rather than an everyday rule.
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote