View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 10:43 PM   #30
Sabina
getDare Devil

Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I see this is going strong.

So since you are buying both categories it seems you will buy entire outfit from shoes to sexy dress and lingery as well?
Hello Jaro!
For answer your question: yes the milestones reached is:
- I will buy the top 2 for each category (SEXY/FASHION) and the 2 category is indipendent for the ranking calculation
- in case of any tie result of top 1 or top 2 of every category I buy both (this meant it can becomme 3 items in exampel)
- I will shopping fully crossdressed
- I will meke SEXY shopping before FASHION (probabel in 2 day divide)
- I will wear the top item from SEXY when I will go shopping the FASHION (of but dressed like French Maid outdoor or when shopping is excluded)

WHAT IS SITUATION UPDATE NOW?
In this moment results say:
SEXY: chastity cage and the French Maid costume (you is so mean!)
FASHION: one entire outfit (dress, shoes, lingery) and another lingery (corset, stockings, sandals)

100 MILESTONE kaiman idea
EVERY DAY 8 OF NEW SEASON, do another shopping, wearing some item or dress buyed at previous shopping
only 5 voter people missing for this milestone to reach

125 MILESTONE jennifer idea
DO PICTURES IN 5 POSES EVERY OUTFIT AND POST IN ALBUM
still 30 voter people missing for reach this ambitios milestone (i very scared and excite in the same time to be onest)

MODIFIERS: kaiman idea
For this I not count the voter people, but the votes of items, 2 separate rank
If the FASHION items total reach 100 (now 94) i shell make one of modifiers 1 or 3 suggest of kaiman (will decided with annother little poll)
If the SEXY items total reach 200 (now 151) I shell make one of modifiers 2 or 4. Always is decide by another poll what modifier to do

I always thank all you kinky and kind and inventive people who patiently read and contribution you make.
I hope what written you understand (not very good my English but I learn)

Is sure thet I want all shopping donin brick store and not on-line.
I am super excited (and little is scared also!) from the idea of out go totally crossdressed and shopping but is not first time!

When I will do?
All our visit of stores is to allowed depend of pandemic and regulation locally, and maybe it need one month from now, but I soon or later will, like done other time months ago, some lucky friends seen some pictures.
Is also include some walk publik/semi public if I feel secure and confident.

Thank you all dears and if some one like to ask or suggest her/his idea, not be shy and write it here
sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

MILF receptionist thread here!
You can leave comments.

Last edited by Sabina; 03-02-2021 at 11:28 PM.
Sabina is online now   Reply With Quote