View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 09:20 PM   #12
Slutlyn

One of the dares I got in a PM involved giving control of my Lush to random GetDare users which I am quite interested in doing. My username on the app is slutlyn just like on here so if anyone is interested, shoot me a message and we can figure things out.

In fact I was so interested in doing this dare that I immediately begged a friend to take control during my most boring class. It's a class that doesn't require cameras and I don't need to pay attention in at all so it was perfect for this.

He told me to strip naked, kneel down on the ground (with a pillow lol), insert my Lush, and give him control. It's been a while since I've used my Lush while on my knees and I hadn't realized how much easier it is for the Lush to vibrate against my gspot in that position. Of course the tradeoff is that almost immediately my legs started shaking. I almost fell and had to use my desk chair to catch myself. I was pretty much using it to hold myself up and panting into the seat. I had planned on teasing my nipples at the same time but I honestly wasn't able to keep myself upright long enough.

There were a few glitches at first because the connection kept dropping but that only teased me more. Eventually we got it working steadily and that's when it really began to drive me crazy. The thing with my Lush is that while it's great at teasing me, it's not enough to bring me to the edge. I told my friend this and he gave me permission to rub my clit for 20 seconds, and I got my first edge. After that he told me I was allowed to rub my clit but stop before I got to the edge. Then he teased me more by making me touch my clit but keep my hand still until he told me I could rub. He let me edge two more times before he told me to put my hands behind my back and not touch. He turned the Lush off for a bit and then kept it on a really low vibration pattern for a while. It was only about three minutes but it felt like forever. My ankles and calves were burning almost immediately and I had to bend over and put my face on the floor for a bit to give them some relief.

After the three minutes he told me to stand up, spread my legs, and put my hands on the desk. My professor was still droning on, answering inane questions, while I was sweating, panting, and shaking in front of my computer. I felt like such a slut, even though I knew none of them could see me. He told me to edge myself three more times. By that time my legs were shaking so hard I could barely hold myself up and there was sweat dripping off me. I only managed to edge twice before I had to beg him to let me sit down. He told me to edge one more time and he would let me sit down. I then collapsed in my desk chair with my legs spread wide and he told me to edge one more time. I was so exhausted it took me a while and once I was done I literally begged him not to make me edge again because i was so worn out. My class only had about 7 minutes left by that time so he told me to spend the rest of the time sitting with my Lush in and my hands behind my back. It felt like it dragged on forever but once it was over I basically collapsed on the ground covered in sweat haha.

It was a very hot but intense experience. I took a nap afterwards and I'm still tired lol. I couldn't manage something of that intensity every day. I only accomplished seven edges out of it too. Still lots of fun though and a much better use of my time than that class normally is!

Likes: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, hypnosis, edging, body writing, bondage, light pain, pics
Maybe: outdoor, semi-public, anal
Dislikes (punishments): heavy spankings, tit torture, icy hot
Limits: pics w/ face, family/friends, heavy pain, scat, piss, permanent, public, kneeling/crawling, weight humiliation
Toys: Lush, Domi, Satisfyer, small dildo, plugs (small/med)

My kik: lynn099
My tumblr: allmykinkythoughts.tumblr.com
Slutlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Slutlyn for this post: