View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 08:35 PM   #11
Slutlyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Well well here another edge slut craving for more. Lovely.

I dare you to do five outdoor, in a place with 3/4 sides covered. Open side should be on your back. Stay on your knees, back straight up and wear the buttplug. Ass should be exposed. If you ever turn yourself to look back, you reset the count.

Then, since I see no limit in posting and we both seem to love the blindfold five more, kneeling on a table in front of a window. Drink some water, nipple clamps on and wear blindfold and ring gag. Never stop talking out loud of how much of a slut you are and of what you like for us to do to you. Back straight up and face toward the window, so that your sluttyness is on display. If you ever stop talking, reset the count.
Thank you very much for your dares and for giving me opportunities to show off what a slut I am. The first one may take a bit of searching to find a place that will work so I'll let you know. The second one is definitely going on my list to do as soon as I can find the time! I live on the second floor of an apartment building in a location where it's not easy to see in but it is possible so the threat of possible exposure sounds quite thrilling. I'll post about it here as soon as I get the chance to do it!

Edit: Actually upon reflection and based off a dare I completed today, I don't think I'll be able to keep my back straight the entire time as it puts too much pressure on my knees and ankles (I have joint issues). I'm alright with kneeling but I will probably need to take breaks or occasionally lean forward onto my hands. Is that alright?

Likes: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, hypnosis, edging, body writing, bondage, light pain, pics
Maybe: outdoor, semi-public, anal
Dislikes (punishments): heavy spankings, tit torture, icy hot
Limits: pics w/ face, family/friends, heavy pain, scat, piss, permanent, public, kneeling/crawling, weight humiliation
Toys: Lush, Domi, Satisfyer, small dildo, plugs (small/med)

My kik: lynn099
My tumblr: allmykinkythoughts.tumblr.com

Last edited by Slutlyn; 03-02-2021 at 08:59 PM.
Slutlyn is offline   Reply With Quote