View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 01:49 AM   #5
Slutlyn

So tonight I was told (well begged very nicely to be allowed) to do my 10 edges face down ass up wearing my ring gag. It was a bit difficult for me to get into these at first. Maybe it was performance anxiety or whatever but I just wasn’t aroused at first. My pussy wasn’t wet enough and I struggled to get through the first four edges. My jaw was aching from the ring gag and my mouth was very dry so I took the gag out for a minute to drink some water. I left the drool on my face though of course. 😉 After that I tried to get myself relaxed and in the mood by listening to a few hypnosis files but those didn’t really work either. Finally I decided to try to use my Magic Wand. It’s not always my favorite toy because it’s loud and very strong but it definitely worked tonight. I used the lowest setting to warm myself up and got a nice edge out of it. After that I switched it up and tried to get an edge out of each vibration pattern. Some of them were super good 🤤 One of them wasn’t strong enough and kept getting me close to the edge but not actually there 😭 I switched to one of the other patterns and was able to get a good edge. By this point I had tears in my eyes from how strong the Magic Wand was. For the last edge I lasted as long as I could and made it as strong an edge as possible. I was crying by the end. My cunt felt hot, pulsing, and almost numb for good few minutes afterwards and now I’m just left with the low level burn of denial.

Likes: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, hypnosis, edging, body writing, bondage, light pain, pics
Maybe: outdoor, semi-public, anal
Dislikes (punishments): heavy spankings, tit torture, icy hot
Limits: pics w/ face, family/friends, heavy pain, scat, piss, permanent, public, kneeling/crawling, weight humiliation
Toys: Lush, Domi, Satisfyer, small dildo, plugs (small/med)

My kik: lynn099
My tumblr: allmykinkythoughts.tumblr.com
Slutlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slutlyn for this post: