View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 06:01 AM   #1077
redcamel
getDare Addict

Thanks Sara for the great thread and the fun I had reading and partecipating. Honestly, of course I would have been happy if it would have lasted a little more, but I agree with you, life rules, and it has been challenging to combine it with the commitments of life, so enjoy your break and best wishes for your new job!

But... I feel like to do a last request, that if you'd agree to I'm sure would be greatly appreciated by many of the guys here. Since this wasn't just a simple dare thread, but it worked heavily on your previous habits, making you discover new horizons, it would be nice if you'll keep us informed of what follows: if you'll go back to your three-orgasms-a-day schedule, or, without points, will anyway enjoy the delight of a more or less long wait to build up explosive orgasms, if you'll go back to only clitoral orgasms or will treasure the experience of your first NipGasm repeating it, and, last but not least, if things with Danielle will somehow evolve, being you now free from challenging dares.

It wouldn't be an obligation, no new threads or blogs, just feel free to give us some feedback, when and if you want, in this thread, so all the partecipants will be automatically informed of updates.

Thanks
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote