View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 03:56 AM   #1073
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Thanks so much for all your comments everyone...!! You've all been super contributors to this thread... what I've achieved in the last couple of months would never have been possible without your help...!! I still can't believe I managed a nipgasm...!! Love that term btw... lol...!!

There are some fantastic ideas coming in from all of you... which made this decision even more difficult for me... but I have decided to take a break from this thread and the points system for a while...

Some of you might remember that I am starting a new job from 1st March... so it is probably a good idea to take a break while I find my feet in the job... besides I will now be working full time Monday-Friday... and with classes still on in the evenings and studies/assignments over the weekends... I will struggle to find time to do justice to this thread...

But... I will definitely be back more regularly once I am settled in the new job... either with a continuation of this thread (preferred option if I am able to find enough time... I have thoroughly enjoyed this...!!)... or with a new thread idea that is less time consuming...

In fact I am already toying with the idea of starting a new thread to put together an 'orgasm repository'... a collection of ideas from all of you about how I should orgasm... ideas that I can draw from whenever I want to cum in the coming weeks... after all, I don't want to completely give up being controlled by you guys while I take a break from earning my orgasms...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!

Last edited by SimplySara; 02-26-2021 at 04:24 AM.
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post: