View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 04:50 PM   #93
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
So I did this this afternoon. Gosh. So much need. So much squirming.

I was already feeling rather needy...

I slipped the small metal plug into my rear hole *blushes* then I slipped my full charged vibe into my oh so needy hole. Gosh. I felt so so full. And so squirmy before I even turned the vibe on.

Turning it on low there was a whole lot more squirming. I could clearly see my nipples poking against my bralette and shirt *blushes* and even on low the buzzing felt so so good. Before the end of the 10minutes I could feel my panties growing damp as my needy hole started to get very very leaky.

Gosh. Turning it up to medium. SO NEEDY. All I could think about was that if I just gently rubbed my clit I would tip over into a really intense orgasm *BLUSHES*

Turning it down didn’t help with the neediness...sitting at my desk I was squirming everywhere in the chair. Gosh.

Eventually, not sure how long it was the vibe died. GOSH. The feeling of it dying is so much more intense with my rear hole filled *blushes* feeling myself clenching desperately seeking more stimulation...wanting the buzzing back. Even though I was waiting for it to die it still always catches me a little off guard.

Gosh.

I took everything out....then slid the Ben wa balls into my very very leaky hole (my panties were completely soaked *BLUSHES*) it took a few tries before they would stay in...I was just so so leaky. Eventually I got them to stay it, they kept me very aware of my neediness....in a less intense way than the present and vibe. But aware none the less, especially when moving around *blushes*

That was a few hours ago...my need is definitely a constant buzz right now

Tomorrow is a full work from home day a number of meetings and such. But there should be some free time *blushss*
Thanks for the great report Aloe! It seems you enjoyed yourself
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote