View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 05:18 AM   #78
aloe
Distinguished Member

Hii

My afternoons seem to keep getting away from me but because I didn’t say it yesterday a big thank you to all of you who have been keeping me needy and squirmy!

I woke up this morning very aware of the gentle buzzing in my clit and nipples. I may have edged once lying in bed *blushes* my needy hole already a little leaky.

I do actually have to go into work for a few hours today and tomorrow. I will be back home in the afternoon and around

I would love to try to let the neediness build until at least the weekend...and maybe try my present again.

...funny story about that...the other “presents” arrived...they had been deemed lost....but now I have 3 metal and 3 silicone “presents” *blushes* ....oh and it may have also had Ben wa balls that I forgot I had impulsively ordered with the first present. *BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post: