View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 05:04 AM   #8
Folamh

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What is the most daring thing you've ever done?

Are you comfortable being nude?

Does that friend mention it often about your pictures?

How tall are you?

What shoe size do you wear?

Do you go barefoot often?

Would you tend to dress classy or slutty if going out for a night?
1. Wearing a butt plug to lectures when I was a student always felt pretty daring. I know it was hidden so nobody new, but I always felt that somehow they all must be able to tell.
2. Comfortable enough, yes.
3. He mentioned it a few times after he found the pictures, but it has never been spoken about since.
4. I am 5'5
5. UK 5
6. Rarely, I get cold feet!
7. If I'm going out for a night it tends to be to a small pub where dressing either classy or slutty would look out of place. It's usually jeans and a hoodie for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklavenhalter View Post
- where are your from?

- what is your weight, height, Bra size?
- Descripe yourself very detailed including your tits and pussy
- List/descripe detailed 5 different outfits you are wearing normally (underwear, clothes, shoes)
- how many men have fucked you till today? When was the last fuck?
- how many men have been sucked by you? Can you deepthroat? Do you swallow all times like a good slut?
- how often do you masturbate? When was the last time?
- have you ever faked an orgasm?
- how wet can you become? Able to squirt?
- what have been used do fuck your a) pussy b) ass?
- have you been a slave before?
- are you searching for a dom?
1. I weigh 220lbs (I'm also trying to lose weight if anyone would be so kind as to send some motivational words my way, kind or shaming works~), I am 5'5, and I wear a D cup.
2. Skip - I'm not looking to be identified here.
3. Honestly I could be a cartoon character at this point. Black jeans, a hoodie, converse. Black bra, black panties. Repeat.
4. 9, I think.
5. I genuinely don't know the answer to this question, but at a guess I'd say 15. I can't deepthroat, but I try real hard every time! And yes, I always swallow.
6. How often I masturbate varies. Sometimes it's once a week, sometimes it's several times a day. The last time was this morning, right after waking up.
7. Yes.
8. I do get ridiculously wet, my panties can get pretty soaked, but I have only ever been able to squirt once.
9a. What has been used to fuck my pussy: Dick, a strap-on, fingers, vibrators, tongue, various household items (hairbrush, toothbrush, etc).
9b. What has been used to fuck my ass: Dick, fingers, a hairbrush.
10. Twice, though never online.
11. Yes, but my needs are pretty specific and it isn't something I would ever enter into with just anyone, so I don't anticipate this is something I'll find here.

Likes: Humiliation, power exchange, discipline, rules, (light) pain.

Limits: Exposure, scat, blood.

Last edited by Folamh; 02-23-2021 at 05:15 AM.
Folamh is offline   Reply With Quote