View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 02:06 AM   #4267
cj07
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
Feeling like a 2 hours for all, good luck

@Zxab12 you must close your eyes and push your head into your toilet with your tongue slightly out of your mouth each time you shit. If tongue touches you shit you must give it a lick. If it does not open you eyes, if not within 1" of the shit you must push your head in and give yourself a swirly.

@Sissymaria8 you must send me 3 rules you are willing to follow. I will edit one and replace one, you will follow for however long I decide. The more you hold back the worst it will end up :P

@Bunnygirl PM me if you miss, I will make you a bully dare to follow

@Aus_Filth you must PM me with 4 items you would consider adding to your likes/loves that is nowhere in your likes, dislikes and limits right now. I will pick one for you to add, and add an additional one I pick. You must keep them for 1 month, and do at least 2 tasks a week relating to them.

@Awky you must buy a cute pink pony tail plug to be just like Shy!

@cj07 you must change your profile colors to make it to where you easily hit your tabs... seriously its terrible

@Diaper_pup you must shave from the neck down twice a week for 1 month.
I missed this one so changed colours hope you like it

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote