View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 02:08 PM   #10380
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post

By the way, I don't quite understand how you came from 122.880 to 131.072 with just my post in between without any keyword. Maybe I didn't understand your rules completely yet... Can you explain?

WOW, the bursts are going quickly now

My BURST counts: 15/10
My Promise is still active
and so is my adding thread (where you also can give me dares. I need 2 more to finish!)
Will try, i'm not a good explainer. the current calculation is Number of posts(posts including the doubl* count as two posts) *2 to the 13th power or how you say it, so 21*2^13= 172.032. Will check my calculations when the time is up, might messed up in the middle, but until then the number's shouldn't be off more than 10% so it should be 90% accurate.

Also thank you for not using any keywords anymore, though i wouldn't be mad to have some more edges/ruins to do afterwards. Honestly i have been cumming quite a lot in the last couple of days, could already reduce it to one per day, but i think i should go to less than that, at least for a while and therefor the denial part in my promise.

Manarus: BURST
Kaiman: REVERSE

Stats

Slaps: 172.032
Edges after slaps: 1
Ruins after edges: 4

Promise posted on page 690

edit:
checked back, it's (21posts+12 including the doubl*)*2^12
so it's 33*2^12=135.168

so i even messed up how far i was off, about 20%(for the mathmaticians ~21,43%)

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Last edited by Trebaldin; 02-22-2021 at 02:25 PM. Reason: typos, lots! and recalculating
Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote