View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 01:56 PM   #10378
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebaldin View Post
Hey Manarus, thank you for being considerative and sugguesting reduction tasks, but there are 2 ways for me to: Do it or fail, i'm a pretty competetive guy, still i know that this easily can take me 2 weeks to a month and longer, as my balls will increasingly become more pain sensitive, i plan on going for it, if at any point i will not be able to continue, due to what ever reason i will simply follow the rules.

I knew the story of the chessboard and the doubled amount of rice for each field. Thank you, i was excited not illiterate...and horny.

Assuming one can hit once per second is rookie numbers, 3 times a second is doable, question is how long can you pull that off.

However the denial will be the harder part for me.

Manarus: BURST
Kaiman: FOCUS (body part indication: butt cheeks)

Stats

Slaps: 131.072
Edges after slaps: 0
Ruins after edges: 4

Not bad! I wish you success with it! Just tried to be helpful, but if you can accept it its fine. However, I won't use any keyword more onto you, I just would feel terribly bad I will PRAY for you

By the way, I don't quite understand how you came from 122.880 to 131.072 with just my post in between without any keyword. Maybe I didn't understand your rules completely yet... Can you explain?

WOW, the bursts are going quickly now

My BURST counts: 15/10
My Promise is still active
and so is my adding thread (where you also can give me dares. I need 2 more to finish!)

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote