View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 01:21 PM   #10370
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Wow, so I didn't understand you wrong actually and you doubled your total again and again for every double? You certainly don't know the story about the farmer who invented the chess board and sold the idea to the Chinese king. For the price of 1 rice corn on the first field, and the double amount on every following field. For the last field the king had to pay more rice than there ever exists in the world...

Are you going through with it? I think 100k slaps are completely impossible, just considering the time consumption... If you just need 1 second for a slap, you'll slap yourself 28 hours straight Maybe you could ask us to give you dares to reduce the amount or trade them in any other way

by the way, just 1 more burst to make my next dare in my own thread a lot more unpleasant.

My BURST counts: 9/10
My Promise is still active
and so is my adding thread (where you also can give me dares. I need 2 more to finish!)

edit: CRAB face cheeks
edit edit: 28 hours, not days. But still a lot...

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote