View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 10:02 AM   #10350
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Default Here's your chance to get some revenge and/or upset me about you.

Since i've adding to at least some of your promises and made it harder/longer lasting i want to give you the chance to have some revenge.

I promise:

-that i will slap my balls once for every post in the next 6 hours(my take on starting carefully)
-that i will only edge until i did all slaps and reported about them. if i cum by accident, i will ruin it and start the slaps over

Keywords:

DOUBLE - but with a catch, for every post this is used onto my promise i will double the posts and total amount of slaps.

EXTRAEDGE - i will edge once after i reported about the slaps and before i can have a real orgasm again, this may be doubled. if you decide to do this, the double doesn't count towards the slaps

RUINED ORGASM - i will ruin one orgasm after i reported about the slaps and before i can have a real orgasm again, only one per post, this may not be doubled

Since i give you the chance to either make my balls more swollen and painful and/or to deny me by edges and further deny my by ruined orgasms, you may only add combinations as follows:

every Keyword on its own - see above
DOUBLE(promise), EXTRAEDGE - double slaps, 1 extra edge
DOUBLE(promise), RUINED ORGASM - double slaps, 1 ruined orgasm, denying me after the promise
DOUBLE EXTRAEDGE - 2 extra edges, denying me after the promise, the DOUBLE in this case doesn't count towards the promise

Furthermore i'd like to introduce the 'POWER OF REPORTING', to furtherly incent people doing their promises and reporting about them, everyone reporting during the initial 6 hours in which posts are counted, will be able to combine EXTRAEDGE and RUINED ORGASM, but only in his/her/their report post.

When i was starting to write my promise post, i wanted to include interest similar to 420jenni...however i think it's quite much yet and i will not, at least not this time. Nearly forgot, my own posts will not count towards my promise, as i simple like to add to other people's promises to much and don't wanna dig my own grave.

Hafe fun, stay safe and healthy everyone.

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Last edited by Trebaldin; 02-22-2021 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Typo
Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote