View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #30
kuraitenshi

its not very long yet but my thread is still going! i'm so excited!

"My fantasy is bondage, being tied up by any other male and dominated, and being unable to move :P"

start off by getting 6 different objects and a die (one dice). assign each object a number of 1-6, roll the dice, thats the first object you will use, roll again, thats the next object, do this until all objects have a time when you use them
then you are to tie yourself up, nekid, over the seat of a chair, tie down both your legs and one hand. make sure your objects are within reach
now that you're tied down, its time for your "men" to abuse you!
place the first object in your ass and hump yourself with it for ten minutes, pull it out, and proceed to the next item. do this until you have used all six items in their correct order. this should take a little over an hour, so make sure you will be alone for this amount of time, if someone comes in, you are NOT allowed to stop until the dare is finished.
if someone finds you, ask them to help
if they ask questions, make something up or tell them the truth

I have a secret fantasy about being completely drenched in cum (someone on here has an avatar pic of someone drenched like this and i wish that were me)

i am here looking for dares!
i am looking for specific dares though, so dont dare me random stuffs
i want anal, diaper, pee, or scat dares for now, minor public
so dare me!
if i do your dare i will post a full description in my get dare blog
Limits: pain,family,illegal
Might do: public
Curious about: public,beastiality
kuraitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote