View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 06:29 AM   #3
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for your report and your feedback - I hope you enjoyed it, it certainly sounded like you did.

Overall I'm glad the game got your heart racing - you certainly got enough questions wrong to warrant some 'moments'. Based on your feedback I did consider changing 11 to 13 as follows, but I think it throws the balance of the game off, so I'll reconsider.

Previously penalties 11) to 13) were as follows:
11) Stand up, turn around so your bum is facing the window. Count to 5, then bend over to touch the floor with your hands. You may return to your seat.
12) Stand up, and slowly drop your skirt to the floor.
13) Open your legs at least 20cm at the knees

Proposed changes that I didn't make in the end:
11) Open your legs at least 20cm at the knees
12) Stand up, and slowly drop your skirt to the floor. Once you've sat down, wait 10 seconds and re-open your legs.
13) Stand up, turn around so your bum is facing the window. Count to 5, then bend over to touch the floor with your hands. You may return to your seat.

I did made some changes to make the game simpler though:

Normal mode
- The shield and bomb concepts are removed

Hard mode:
- You can now choose your quizzes from lists A, B, C.
- Question 10 is now a normal question (it used to be an automatic bomb), and the shield is removed.
- Rolling a 5 now results in you touching yourself for 5 seconds before answering the question. The bomb remains when you roll a 6.

Extra Hard mode:
- Shield (1) and the repeat bomb (repeating the entire round) is replaced with 'Play as normal'
- 5 used to be a vibrator for the rest of the round if you got the answer wrong, but has been replaced by touching yourself for 5 seconds before answering the question.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 02-21-2021 at 11:09 AM. Reason: i
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote