View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 11:33 PM   #13
Klickfoot

Bm task has started

Done.

My BM Task was to go on a Picture hunt

This were the Instructions I got:

1. Dress appropriately, caged, plugged. But with normal clothes over so you look normal.
2. Write in the thread that you are starting.
3. Take a look at the spoiler below

So I caged my clit, inserted my plug, wrote in this thread and took a look.

----------------------------------------

Your task is a Picture hunt, You must get these from either taking them or people sending you ones they took themselves, no googling!! However for 5,4 and 3 you can be one of the people.

Just to clear up you need 5 pics in the first one 4 pics in the second.

5 Pictures of people nude

4 Pictures of people with "Task" written on their ass

3 Pictures of people in diapers, kneeling holding a piece of paper that says "oops!"

2 Pictures of your cage in outdoor location

1 Picture of your roommates feet (must be barefoot).

When you have completed the list you must send the images, and then you can remove your cage and plug.

Failing to get all the pictures is a failure
Failing to keep you cage on and plug in is a failure

----------------------------------------

This task took me about 23 hours in 30 minutes to complete so it got really close.

5 - Getting the nude 5 Pictures was pretty easy due to the kik Strip thread here. I asked about 10 people and got 7 pics.

4 - The 4 pictures of people writing "Task" on their ass was a little bit more challenging as a lot of people werent interested into writing on their body. I got around this problem in setting this one up as a task to do for potentional Task slaves who want to serve me. I still have to go trough all the Messages I got so please dont be mad If I didndt respond by now.

3 - The 3 Diaper pictures were surpringly easy to get due the Kik diaper check thread here. I guess these little babys here really like to show of

2 - These were really hard to get as I really had to convince these people to take this pictures. I wrote in many Kik groups about chastity and asked for brave slaves who would be up for a challenge. I send these message to about 200 people (summed up people in these groups) and got nearly no responses. 1 Send his picture straight into the group and for the other one I had talk him into it but in the end I got what I wanted and needed.

1 - My time was running out and my roomate still wasnt home so I asked the task giver for an alternative. After a pretty long discussion he set me an alternative task. I had to write 75 Lines before the times runs out or my Blackmail email will be sent.
My blackmail will get out unless i manage to complete this in time
Luckily for me there were no penalty for making mistakes but every few lines the screen flashed saying the time is running out and I need to hurry. This distracted me quite a bit and made me fail at least 20 lines. I finished this task with about 30 minutes on my clock left.

I sent the collected pictures to my task giver and canceled the email.

All in all it was an quite interesting task. The plug was teasing me the whole time and the cage was preventing me from getting any pleasure. I spend the whole day asking for naughty pictures what teased me even more.

Still up for some creative tasks
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.

Last edited by Klickfoot; 02-23-2021 at 02:20 AM.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote