View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 03:03 PM   #4189
ItsLily

2 hours for all!

@sissymaria8 | X = the number of hours you are late. From now on, every day you must wear panties for at least 8 hours, can only listen to music by Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande and must listen to a sissy hypno type before bed. This lasts until you make 5X people lose in this thread. For the sake of my own fun, if you make me lose - it counts as double, but if I catch you, then add another 2 to your list of games needed. Good luck!

@Diaper_Pup | For the next 2 weeks, you may only watch something which is inappropriate for somebody younger than 12 if you are wearing a diaper. If you put on a diaper, it must stay on for a minimum of two hours after stopping watching and the toilet is out of order while wearing a diaper. Using a diaper in any way resets the two hours.

@Awky | For the next hour, you're a pony! Get a sock and put it in your mouth and tie it behind your head as best as you can. You can only walk on your knees and elbows. Oh, and draw a cute little bow on your forehead with a marker to make it clear you're a girl pony.

@Kiayo | I'm feeling lazy so how about we just rehash the past? Select 1 of the dares (not the one by cookie_slave) you have ticked off as completed on your spreadsheet and do it again... although, since we're doing a sequel - better up the stakes! Multiply ALL numbers (exception being "reply within 2 hours" type wordings) within that dare by x2.5 - whether that be time, number of ruined orgasms, hours you were late by.

I'm a widdle baby, pwease keep me in diapees. I can't do any big girl dares, my widdle baby bwain can only undewstand diapees and go peepee. UwU

I like: diapers, public humiliation, bladder control, total power exchange, service slavery, bondage, bets, submission,, public humiliation, watersports
Not interested: slut shaming, exposure, pics/vids

Please babify me.
ItsLily is offline   Reply With Quote