View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 03:01 AM   #20
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
They stay in

What's the sluttiest pics you've ever sent?

And edge on the phone to a roommate asking when they are home. if they hang up before you edge or don't answer you new.need 3 yeses to cum not just one
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
That is fine and go make the call
Sluttiest picture i had sent was to the guy i was dating a while ago. I was naked except a lacy black thong, sitting on my bed with my legs spread wide. I had gagged myself with a piece of cloth and had one hand in near my mouth as I sucked on a finger and the other in my panties over my clit 🥵

I called a roommate and she picked up. I started pressing my finger over my throbbing clit but as I had anticipated, she told me she was in class and would be back after a few hours and hung up before I had the chance to say anything.
I pushed the wet panties back in my mouth and moaned at the thought of having to require 3 people to give me permission to cum.

I completed the edge and spanked my clit and pussy hard. I knew I had to distract myself to stop me from cumming so I did some uni work but the panties in my mouth constantly kept me aroused though I did manage to calm down a little

Edge count: 21

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote