View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #23
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

OK... Sissy slut huh?

That means first you need to get crossdressed, in a sexy slutty outfit. I expect stockings and a short short skirt. Put on some lipstick too, and then write "slut" on your back, just above your ass, and also "sissy" just above your dick.

Now to be a sissy slut you will need to get fucked by at least 6 dicks. Get yourself 6 phallic shaped objects... use your imagination. Now roll a dice for the first one to go up your ass. Roll again for the one you will deep throat while riding the first one. Hump it good and proper like a good sissy slut for 3 minutes.

Now roll 2 more times, once again first one goes up your ass, second in your mouth. If you have to suck off one thats already been up your ass then hard luck... that's the life of a sissy slut. 3 minutes is the duration.

Now roll 2 more times as before. You may only stop this process after you have had 4 different objects up your ass. On your last go only, you may pull out your dick and take a third object and place it close to your dick. Remember you are riding something, sucking something and about to cum on this 3rd object. Once you cum, you must lick it all up like a good sissy slut. I expect to hear details of how this one goes

My fantasy involves being crossdressed whilst anally violated, pissed on, ball tortured and tied up.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour

Last edited by welshdresser; 03-31-2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: added fantasy
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote