View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 07:07 AM   #194
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
If your family are in at the moment, how about a little trip out?

You had some fun at the library a few pages back. You're a lot braver now. Go there fully dressed, find a quiet spot amongst the shelves and get all the way naked.

R
I’ll try this when I can. We are currently snowed in so unable to go out for a while. But I do love this idea and can’t wait to give it a try

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
1. Take a hairbrush and brush your entire, naked body.

2. Spend and hour...not touching yourself creating your favorite fantasy scenario and writing it out. Now that you have experience what would you love to have happen to you? If you come up with more than one idea...share them as well. Spend an hour fantasizing. Then stay naked for a further hour without touching yourself reading what you wrote.
I have completed these dares.

1) this dare was interesting. I started from the top of my body and moved downward, teasing and brushing my whole body with the brush. Once I reached between my legs, I enjoyed teasing my slit with the brush. I made it last for a while and was sure to get every part of my body with it.

2) this one was so much fun. I came up with a realistic yet sexy fantasy and wrote it down in great detail. I then read it over and over and kept fantasizing about it. I was on my bed, completely naked. I laid down spread eagle and made sure not to touch myself. By the end of the hour, my pussy was literally dripping juiced onto my bed. It left a small wet spot in my sheets where I was laying.

I am still snowed in and will continue with other dares today as well as anymore that come though. Keep them coming. I’ve enjoyed them so much and like how they seem to be getting more and more daring.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post: