View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 12:08 AM   #307
diaperboybcn29

You will be putting on an online show for anyone who wants to watch. You will go into Chatroulette and start dressed as normal but with a buttplug in (as you don't fancy pooping).
Every time someone write something on the chat or ask you something you will take off a piece of clothe and drink a glass of wate until you are completely naked. Once that happens we will follow the same procedure to redress you: with each comment you will put on an item, starting with a diaper (that you will feel with oatmeal, so you feel what it would be like to be messy), followed by lingerie and sissy clothing and finally make up. Remember to drink a glass with each thing you put on.
Finally, once you are completely sissyfied, you must just stay on cam for one more hour, complying with your viewers requests.
In order to be able to close the webcam you must have wet at least once and you must cum in your wet diapie by humping (no hands). You have to send me a pic with your final attire, sagging diaper and sissyfied.
Obviously, you don't have to show face during the whole show

For mine, right now I only have diapers and a maximum of 2 hours for dares. Take that into account, please

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote