View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 07:56 AM   #306
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhrc View Post
Spring Cleaning- you will empty
All your drawers and hole each article of clothing up. Your BF has three choices: keep (he thinks you look good/sexy in it), toss (you do not), or model. If he chooses model you’ll immediately put it on, and then he decides keep or toss. By the end of this your wardrobe should be shrunk to things he enjoys seeing you in.

Your changing and modeling might excite him. He may of course simply say “blow” and you will immediately blow him. Then your clothing purge resumes.

The clothing need not be thrown away. You may place it all in a suitcase, and lock it and give him the key. The suitcase is not to be opened until your birthday, it'll be like a big birthday surprise. Four times during the year, you may request specific clothing out of there (for a certain occasion). You will trade a blowjob for each article of clothing you take.

This took us about an hour on valentines day. What a sweet way to spend the day. He teased me about not letting me keep any of my underwear, but in the end he "let"me keep it.

About the only things I lost in the end were some of my old t-shirts and a couple of skirts. After the first "blow" he really lightened up lol.
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote