View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 07:51 AM   #305
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Dice torture revised: Roll a die
1: My cunt will be tormented by my own barehanded spanks
2. My held spread open (possibly by tape) cunt will be tormented by my own barehanded spanks
3. My exposed clit will be tormented by my own barehanded finger flicks
4: I will torment my cunt by beating it with a hard object like a ruler
5. I will torment my cunt by beating it with a hard object like a ruler while it is held spread open
6. I will torment my exposed clit by beating it with a hard object like a ruler

Roll a die to determine how many times I get hit. I don't get to know the results until after this coupon is over. I'll just keep torturing myself until you tell me to stop.

1. 2 dice will be rolled and then however much they show, roll that many dice to determine total number of strikes. (so two dice, roll a 2 and 3, total is 5, roll 5 dice, get 2,4,4,3,1 = 14 strikes)
2. The total of 10 dice
3. (option 1)+ each strike only counts if I count it out loud and thank you
4. (option 2)+ each strike only counts if I count it out loud and thank you
5. until I cry
6. until I cry

Then after I'm "warmed up" we'll have sex

simply sex we'll have sex

So I went into the bedroom for this and stripped naked from the waist down while he rolled the dice so I couldn’t see the 2nd roll. He really enjoyed this dice rolling dynamic and I was happy at this point, it was fun to see him enjoying himself.

He called out the first dice roll “4” so I looked that up

4: I will torment my cunt by beating it with a hard object like a ruler

Less exciting!

He came back in and brought the ruler with him. I must have let the look show on my face.

Each smack was terrifying. I could control how hard, but I knew the point wasn’t to be too gentle. Anyways, my total needed was 14 but what made it all the worse was not knowing. I was just certain it was “until I cry”.

Sex after was surreal. I had just smacked myself red and then he was fucking me like it was nothing. More than that, he was really fucking me.

Anyways. Did it!
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post: