View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 06:49 AM   #143
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

As Corleone91 spins the wheel and the name lands on me. I am stunned in disbelieve that I am now having to take of my shorts and now down to just my bra and panties.

Now as Ezeperalta212 spins the wheel and it lands on me I am starting to think the wheel is rigged as it has now landed on me 2 times in a row and now have to go back stage to see what my new outfit will pertain. For what little fun I can have now is I can punish Ezeperalta212 back with a pie for spinning my name for a second time. Which I know she had no control over the wheel. As I am nice I hit my pie over part of her body and waist as I try to be a nice guy.

Just before I get up to see my fate I see a dog or a player dressed and acting like a dog on stage. Thinking my fate is more than likely going to get worse even with me being at the bottom right now.

Now after all this has happened I come back from behind stage and had to get changed into a pink thigh length dress with lace, and well stuffed bra and matching jelly filled panties. Also I am now more female like as I am wearing makeup given that it doesn't look great and wearing heels.

As I am thinking that I am still currently in last place I think to myself the chances are slim to get out of last as hope is now starting to run thin or me and I give my 3 numbers to the host. As my first spin lands on the same person that spun my name I take Ezeperalta212 skirt that she just found and thought that she was going to use to cover up with I cut in half for her to have to continue to look for more clothing to cover up.

With 2 chances left I just hope that I don't get a negative and fall even worse into last. Then I get 350 points and sigh a bit of relieve. Knowing that I could still lose if I get negative points I feel like luck has finally started to come my way. Then the 3rd number appears with 1000 points and now puts me into first. I am so shocked and stunned I jump up and down and flash my panties in enjoyment and fall down as I currently feel on top of the world. After I get helped back up by the host I walk back to the other contestants with a big grin on my face and watch the remaining contestants finish.

After seeing the game end I am still shocked how I finished 1st and ask Ezeperalta212 if she would like to be my guest that goes with me to the city of love. As I apologize with hitting her with the pie in the waist as I was trying to not hit her hard or anywhere bad and taking her skirt.

And yes I would like to join next months game.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote