View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 11:11 AM   #142
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Game 2 Rewards, Punishments, and game information.

Brandonlow and Corleone91 as our 1st and 2nd place winners, you both get an invite to next months game, if you wish to play again and are able to join.

Brandolnlow as our big winner, you're picture will go up on the wall of winners and your prize is a beautiful trip for two to the city of love! That's right our trip includes a night out shopping, wining and dining, and seeing the sights of Paris, travel and accommodations included. Let the sparks fly in this romantic trip.

As for our last place... well Smelly Melly this just isn't your game isn't it. Back to back losses. Well you will get your own lovers dinner, but you will be more of a silent part of it than enjoying it yourself. You see our couples need a center piece for the lovely statue in the center. The stage hands take you back and seeing as you are already stripped and diapered don't need to do much as they start to coat you in thick layers of chocolate sauce and pose you with a bow and arrow and stuff a pacifier with cupid lips on the outside of it into your mouth. One cuts a whole in the Bottom of the diaper and as You are sat on a pedestal, you feel a hose slide into the front of the diaper. Coated and posed you feel a blast of cold and suddenly the chocolate starts to stiffen and harder. I walk up and inform him that's our special chocolate hardshell that should keep you in place as the diners eat. Of course we want you to know you're doing your job well, so every time our patron kiss, we'll let you know by a press of this button. I press it and you can feel a gush of something warm and sticky flood into your diaper. Hope you have fun!

Now the rest of the players you are free to leave the studio with a complementary bucket of slime for your troubles. As each player leaves, they get a coating of red slime. Some are better off than other as Wampup leave coated in feathers and smelling of fish, Ezeperalta leaves with her confetti behind exposed, and Silly in her dog outfit.

I hope you have a great time to all the audience and players. We will have our next game next month. Will our players have the luck our big winner did tonight or will it all be fools gold? We'll find out next time on the GetDare Gameshow!

Application for next round:
(Lottery (if needed)/contestant list will be around the 25th. Game 3 starts March 1st.)

Name
And a brief description of your appearance/details you’d like me to know.

You can also sign up as an AUDIENCE MEMBER, who is able to comment of how the game is going, cheer on players, and even help with some events if you don't want to/have the time to join in the game.

*Author note: Frankmarano[ (Andrea) you have been banned for one month. I confirmed with you that you would be in this round and you haven't posted once. Messy Dares you are now off your ban and are able to sign up for next month.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote