View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 05:00 PM   #138
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

After watching the first 2 guys go, I am determined to hit the bullseye wanting to badly grab the lead and take home a win. My first arrow hits the outer ring as I grab the next frustrated. Feeling the stickiness from the wine distracting me a bit as the next arrow falls to the ground. My third shot hits the inner ring... really wanting the first bullseye of the game.

I grab a big container of grape jelly and figure I mine as well up the ante as I pull out the back of his shorts seeing him wearing panties. I shake my head thinking that is odd. I pull them back as well as I dump the jelly all over his ass. I then take a container of silver glitter and dump it over his head as I remove my sandals and stand there to watch callmecurious go. Hoping she does poorly

I watch as all 3 of her shots hit the target, shaking my head as one gets closer than the next. Not sure what is coming my way. I see her holding a pie as I reluctantly bend over ass to the crowd thinking she might want to pie my face in that position. But to my shock, I feel her pull my skirt up exposing my dark green thong. Never thinking another girl would do that as I feel the pie hit my ass and being rubbed around. I stare at the ground thinking there has to be a better way to try to pay for my tuition. I then see confetti falling down my legs, realizing she is pouring it over my pied ass. silver confetti sticking to my legs and bare feet. As I then stand up thinking its over. as I adjust my skirt, but to my surprise she then pours brownie batter over my head. It is so thick, running down my neck and into the back of my shirt, soaking it more as she then starts to shampoo it in, really getting it into my hair as I feel so disgusted. Trying to drain it as I watch on hoping she gets a worse fate.

I looks on as people start to figure the game out. Thankful that callmecurious didn't get a bullseye as people are stripped and put into diapers.

Still in third place, hoping I can pull off a big comeback. I choose 44, 97, 41

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote