View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 12:52 PM   #10
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Ooooook wow, this was a lot worse than expected. Before going out I spent the last ~2 hours just sitting in my bathtub and letting juices dribble away. Yes, this meant ignoring several of the short walks Aus_Filth asked me to do, but I really didn't feel like leaving several "trails" of certain liquids in my apartment...

The walk to the key was intense. Temperatures are freezing today, so I quickly started to get very cold with my wet pants. At the beginning I had walked very carefully, always looking out for people and also because I just didn't want the things in my pants to move too much. But after shivering more and more I just had to move faster. So, instead of waiting for people to get out of my way I ran past them whenever I could'nt avoid them. By the time I got the key (imagine my relieve to see it was still there!) things had started to move down my legs and I'm quite sure I left some droppings on the way back...

I spare you the details of cleaning up. This was intense, thx to everybody involved, I'll probabyl not repeat this one too soon XD

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote