View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 06:57 PM   #137
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

I wasn't too sure about the round, but as we are put in wings I can't help but have fun. Sure with a toy bow the chance of me winning is lessened, but long as I'm not last I suppose it's not that big of a deal. So I relax into the game and just enjoy the spectacle. And yes I enjoy my turn as cupid. Messing people up is just as much fun as getting messy. So if I show off a bit when it's my turn can you blame me? And who doesn't want to see Ezeperalta blush? So I'm pretty relaxed as I shoot and while I would have really really loved at least one bullseye, but getting to keep all my clothes and still getting some points while getting a chance to get someone else messy well it's nothing to scoff at. More points would have been better being in the middle of the pack isn't as reassuring as it could be, but I won't worry about that yet. Instead I'll just enjoy my turn. When it's finally time to get Ezperalta messy I get right to business. Is it mean to make her bend over and show off her thong to everyone? Probably but it's really fun smashing the pie all over her ass leaving it sticky enough to decorate her with the confetti. Then just for the fun of it I decide to shampoo her hair with the brownie batter leaving her loving like a lovely mess.

It was enjoyable enough I'm not even that worried about the fact that it's my turn to be the customer. And it looks like I didn't really need to worry as Andrea misses pretty much every shoot. I snort as the only mess I get is a bunch of confetti. And while it's a bit annoying that it's sticking, but honestly it's a kind of fun look so I don't stress about it. Least I'm a lot cleaner than most people. And hopefully I can stay that way.

My numbers are 17, 56, and 99

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote