View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 04:46 AM   #10159
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Default Report: bondage inside cupboard

I use machine translator

I put on my black lace lingiry and high-heeled sandals, and then tied my knees and ankles.
Finally, I knelt in the closet with the ring gag in my mouth and a nice butt plug in my ass.
last I set the timer to 70 minutes and tied my wrists over the clothes rail: I was trapped
I soon appreciated the sense of loneliness in the dark as I felt my breath, and focusing on the sensations of the plug, I soon lost track of time.
my knees hurt but I endured my hands go numb

then at one point I could no longer resist, I freed my wrists and stopped the timer: it was already 40 minutes

so I changed position: squat with 14cm high heels and always tied, with the wrists above the head
this less painful but more difficult and humiliating position: fantasy of sucking a nice cock while I was tied up in this position and meanwhile drooling from my gag that dripped between my tits and my breath getting labored in the closed closet

then the timer rings and I free myself, but I still keep the butt plug in my ass for another 25 minutes. it was a great night with this simple but effective bondage position

I hope you feel I completed my promise, even if I had changed position, but could not stay on my knees all time becouse too painful
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post: