View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 06:14 AM   #115
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

I never did really like Valentines after all it seems such a silly holiday when love is something meant to be celebrated every day. But I have to admit the game's version is a bit more exciting and very very messy. Being last is both entertaining and a bit nerve racking. But at least I get to watch everyone else get messy or those coveted points before having to worry about it myself. Most of the items aren't that bad, but I do wince as the Garlic butter I can only imagine how long that smell will stick with Smelly oh well at least I guess they are named appropriately. But then the Alfredo sauce dumped in my lap isn't much better, but I guess my lap is better than over my head.

The next card doesn't get much better. Maybe it's even worse as my playing nicely obviously isn't working as I suddenly have a face full of custard. I grimace and wipe my eyes clear as we wait for the third round. Finally a round that goes my way. I watch the results and I can't help but laugh as poor Wam Pup's shorts are stuffed with ice cream. He's definitely going to be a chilly pup. But my 100 points warm my heart. Of course that still leaves me at the bottom which is very very nerve wracking, but hopefully the trivia round will be my big chance after all I do love trivia.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote