View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 04:52 PM   #109
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

When the next game is announced I remember it sounding vaguely familiar. Easy enough way to get us to punish each other I suppose. Seeing each contestant one by one getting covered in some kind of mess from the table I realize there are things on here I definitely don't want. My first card ends up getting my arms and legs layered with garlic butter. It's runny and smells terrible. I can feel it running down my legs and into my shoes, soaking my socks. Definitely one of the ones to avoid. Though I find myself laughing at Brandonlow's predicament, I curse a little realizing I got ice cream as well. Luckily I still have my shoes and it won't be as bad as Brandonlow's. Unluckily those scoops are heftier than I expected. Nearly overflowing my shoes so that when I stick my feet back in they are engulfed by the cold dairy product. Then I realize why this game sounded familiar, groaning as I remember what card I still have left. I stick my tongue out knowing that my shoes are too full to stuff more in. But the stagehands had a different idea in mind. 4 monstrous sized scoops end up going right down the front of my shorts. I definitely yelped from the sudden cold. Now my shorts have white cream on them and a hefty bulge on the inside It won't be long before some of that ice cream starts running down my legs. I take solace in the fact that I am still in the middle of the pack. Not too high up and not too low. Though with the trivia round next, I know it's going to be a challenge.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote