View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 03:58 AM   #9
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Default 6, 2, 4 (duplicate 6) Thank you

6) Reply to this post by answering the following 2 questions in the most detailed manner possible: 1) What is your nastiest, most depraved sexual fantasy? 2) What is the nastiest, most depraved sexual thing that you've done?; Finish your post by asking others to humiliate you over PM.

First) Being tied up and used by at least three people (gender doesn’t matter, just need to be a reasonable age), I don’t care if I don’t cum at all or keep cumming until I’m a hyper sensitive bitch begging for mercy. If they punish me, it’s all the better for it
Second) of my own volition, no dares or orders, I have stuck a mini vodka bottle in my pussy, clamped my nipples with bag clips, and sat up grinding my hips until I made a pretty little mess from how wet I was, no cumming, I didn’t stop until the audio I was listening to was done.
Please humiliate me over pms

2) Use this link: https://www.faproulette.co/5719/body-writing-roulette to roll for 10 humiliating things you will write on your body. If you mess something up, use rubbing alcohol or wet wipes to clean it. Keep this writing on for the rest of the day. If you roll this dare twice, you have to do it twice. Now get writing.

4) It's that day of the week, slut. Time to do your laundry, though the way you'll do it will be a bit unconventional. Get your laundry pile/box/bag out. If you have ropes or handcuffs, restrain your hands behind your back. If not, just keep them behind you. Use just your mouth to pick through the laundry pile, looking for panties. Pull out all the panties and put them aside. You will now use your mouth to clean them. Lick them, suck on them, get creative. Make sure they are clean. If all your laundry is already done, clean the panties you're currently wearing and keep them as a gag in your mouth for other dares.

My laundry is clean, but I was playing earlier so my panties were a mess. I licked and sucked them clean before stuffing my mouth

Last edited by Horny Mask; 02-05-2021 at 04:01 AM.
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote